- 11/8: Added a link for CVS repository in SourceForge.
I stop developing the library because I turned to Python.
If you want to maintenance the library, please mail to email@example.com.
What is TapKit?
TapKit is an Object-Relational Bridge framework like Enterprise Objects Framework in WebObjects of Apple Computer, Inc.
This framework services database programming without SQL language.
TapKit requires Ruby/DBI.
- Add CSV adapter.
- Enable custom data type for attribute's data types.
- Added Boolean type to attribute's data types.
- Enable caching model files.
- Add "=" operator to qualifier format.
- Enable specifying date and time in qualifier format.
TapKit supports the following databases.
Install a library for interface of database you use.
If you use CSV file as database, TapKit doesn't need other libraries.
TapKit is developed using with SourceForge.
You can access CVS repository with web browser.
Sorry, now document is Japanese only.
TapKit is a free software based on the Ruby license.
- TapKit is inspired from "Enterprise Objects Framework" of WebObjects.
- Modeling Framework
- This is a library in Python inspired from EOF like TapKit. Thank you for great implementation with much helpful comments.
- This is another Ruby library inspired from EOF.
- tml-tapkit (Japanese)
A library for tml mailing list
to use TapKit.
You can work tml with databases TapKit supports.
- 2004/7/6: Added a link to tml-tapkit.
- 2004/6/16: 0.5.2 released.
- 2004/5/12: 0.5.1 released.
- 2004/4/15: 0.5.0 released.
- 2004/2/11: 0.4.1 released.
- 2003/12/3: 0.4.0 released.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org